Unca Carl

Shaun Craill scraill at methven.net
Mon Sep 4 06:25:02 CEST 2000

I have been very moved by many of the words people have said over the last
week or so.  I'm very thankful for Gerry who allowed so many of us to say
what we wanted to say to Carl himself and now I am grateful to this mailing
list which allows so many people so far apart to share their sorrow.

A giant Kauri has fallen in the forest.  Under it's branches it provided
shelter and a place to grow.  Now thousands of seedlings, many of them it's
own children, will be able to grow and flourish in their own time.

Regards
Shaun Craill