who was Erich von Stroheim?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Fri Sep 22 02:15:51 CEST 2000

>In a message dated 09/21/2000 4:02:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>alexiov at libero.it writes:
>
>> I'm reading an italian book about Mickey Mouse, and I found a
>>  reference to Erich von Stroheim.

Look at the Jean Renoir's movie from 1937 *The Great Ilusion* (La Grand
Illusion?, aux secours, mon amis!!!). Is a great, great movie, and there
you'll really love  to Von. Is a little part, but superb.

Hey, an double chapter of Indiana Jones Chronicles have to Von like one of
the characters when filming Foolish Wives. Is a great chapter: other
characters in him are Carl Laemmle and John Ford.

Fabio Blanco
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar