DCML digest, Vol 1 #463 - 6 msgs

Becca Ridout skyrat13 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:32:55 CEST 2001

He used this when naming the stamp collector in the guilded man 'Philo T.
Elic'

rebecca

 > The name of the editor-in-chief in Holland (who worked there for more
than
 > 25 years) is T. Roep, which can be translated as J. Unk or G. Arbage...

Or, judging from the similarity, T. Ripe, perhaps?

Although nothing comes to mind off-hand, I'm certain that Barks used
such names as the names of the authors of the various books Donald is
reading at the beginning of several stories.

And then there's the famous O.S.O. Safe company!

	K.Riton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Even simplicity itself is never as simple as it seems."
-----