Website

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Fri Apr 6 18:22:22 CEST 2001

ANGELO:

> > I used some existing sites as references, and included
> > links to them. Have a look here:
> > http://www.geocities.com/donald313us/disney2.html

> http://www.geocities.com/donald313us/disney.html

Apparently copying other people's material is a big hit these days. The
URL above shows the worst example of a web site I have seen in a very
long time. It makes Kenneth's web site appear as a genuine masterpiece!

Not only does the main site contain material or pieces of data snapped
from Duckhunt(?) but you also seem to have two counters of the same
kind. The default site is even more puzzling. First I was happy to
read, how interested you are in Disney comics, secondly I realised that
I had read this very text before namely on Frank's site. However, it
wasn't a link to his site. Nope. You have litteraly copied the text word
by word and placed it on you own site.

One thing missing on you site might have been a picture that makes the
browser crash or something, this would have completed this junk.

Why not buy a scanner of your own and write your own comments?! Scanners
are currently among the cheapest PC equipment one can get.

Søren