Oops! Must Correct Reference

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sun Apr 8 19:28:27 CEST 2001

Sorry Duckmeesters!  I must correct an error I made in a reference to
Barks' using an intersection of Hollywood streets.  He had Donald and the
Boys discussing the bad motor vehicle traffic congestion at the corner of
Wilshire (Boulevard) and VERMONT (Avenue) - NOT Western (Avenue).  These
intersections are in Hollywood, California.  This statement occurred in
Barks' 1950 Vacation parade (Summer vacation story - otherwise known as the
"Forest Fire Story".  I'll be curious to hear comments from list members in
the various countries on how their editors handle the location of Duckburg.
      Rob Klein