468, Kristian, Daniel, Harry

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Apr 9 13:26:11 CEST 2001

Anders (to me):

> it in one minute was my impression that you weren't
> the kind of fan, who likes some of the things your idol (?) has done.

I *am* the kind of fan who likes some of the things he did. Even more: I
like *most* of the things he did! But I also *dislike* some of the things he
did.

And because I'm a fan, my "disliking" is more irritating to me. If I weren't
a fan, I could simply ignore the things I don't like...

This goes for Rosa, but also for Barks, Jippes, Mike Oldfield, Marc
Uytterhoeven, Angus Deayton, etc. etc...

--Harry.