Duckburg/Moustown..?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:08:32 CEST 2001

>    3. Where is Paperopoli? (Marco Barlotti)

> >certainly be in Sweden, and I am guessing that the Finnish, Italian

In Finland Duckburgians use sometimes Finnish marks and sometimes dollars..
So where it is? And soon they will be using Euro?

>That is certainly NOT true for Italy.
>Paperopoli (Duckburg) and Topolinia (Mouseton) were always located in the
>USA for Italian readers.

I have never quite understood that Duckburg/Mousetown thing. In Finland mice
and ducks live both in Ankkalinna(Duckburg). And as I watched the webpage
for german Micky Mouse there was a map of Entenhausen(Duckburg) which showed
Donald's, Mickey's houses and Scrooge's Money Bin. All in same town.
Is this thing with different towns stated in some American comic book?

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -