DCML digest, Vol 1 #474 - 8 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Apr 11 13:34:02 CEST 2001

DON:

> I am certain
> that there is a proportional amount of these small golden coins mixed into
> the Bin, especially at lower levels

Hmmm, taking stories such as your "Cash Flow", or Rota's "Money Ocean"
into account, where Scrooge's money acts as a fluid, I wonder if this
could explain why, although the bin contains a mixture of gold and silver
coins, the top should appear silver: the heavier coins settle to the
bottom with time, and you have to dig to see them!!!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I am not interested in the beliefs of primitives--only in what they *taste*
 like!"
-----