Barks items (010412)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Apr 12 16:53:14 CEST 2001

This email contains links to rare/original/unpublished Barks items on
internet. I do not have any connection with the sellers or the sites.
If you've seen items I must have missed or other sites with rare/original/
unpublished Barks items, then I hope you will post it to the list as well.

Descriptions are by the sellers.

Item at Ebay:
1132999076
CARL BARKS DISNEY ANIMATION DRAWING
Seller: "This is a hand-drawn and signed original done by Carl Barks.
It's on 12 x 5 1/2 vellum paper and Daisy Duck, drawn in red pencil
is 5 in. tall. I purchased this from the Carl Barks Gallery.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1132999076

Best wishes,

--- Daniel

"I knew it! I knew it! They'll ROB me! I'll be a POOR old duck!"
(Which one?) :-)