What will the future bring

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Apr 18 14:47:49 CEST 2001

Soeren:

> > > [...] And how do we buy Carl Barks oils on ebay?!
> > The last question was not raised here recently, actually.
> that was not my point.

Maybe not, but you mentioned it anyway. And it can be interpreted as a
direct criticism on Daniël's eBay messages, so I felt the need to react on
that.

> > I don't think it's fair to complain about the contents of a
> > mailing list that's completely filled by volunteers.
> I didn't "complain"...

Especially the last sentence in your original mail looks like a direct
complaint:

> Hey, great rock band you've got there, nice tunes and all, but it's
> nothing like Mozart, so why don't you just pack your gear and close the
> door behind you.

Again, this text suggests things that are not true.
So I felt the need to react on that.

--Harry.