Re: 漫画

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:11:47 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Becca Ridout
To: dcml at stp.ling.uu.se
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 5:56 PM
Subject: Manga

>This might be a bit of a long shot (compared to looking for Scandinavian
stuff), but is there anyone on this list in Japan? I vaguely remember some
discussions about DD manga about 2 years ago. Aside from Donald Duck comics,
I'd like to obtain some Ranma 1/2 and Trigun (regular stories, *not*
doushinji!) manga (the latter not being available in the US at all). I can
send money, or attempt to trade (but bear in mind the scarcity of disney
comics in the US).

Now that the topic has been brought up: Does anyone know if there are any
web shops selling 漫画 in 日本語? 単行本で preferred. And is it possible to
order from ヨーロッパ?

ステーファン