DCML digest, Vol 1 #483 - 15 msgs

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:43:40 CEST 2001

Strange as people like (Floyd Gottfredson)(Walt Disney though he did not do
many comics)are far greater and I whould think better known.
Why dose not some one start a poll to see the who is most popular and well
known.
Or maybe I will.

Kenneth

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:28:47 +0300 (EET DST)

SOREN:

>I just wondered
>why most of those volunteers (two hundreds members or so) seem to be
>mere archaeologists.

Because we are fascinated by the arcaheological element of many of Barks'
and Don's stories?

Seriously, I think that the main reason we mostly talk about the stories
of these two artists is that we have *all* read them. I'm fairly certain
that if you conduct a poll asking list members with which artists they
are familiar, you would get 100% for Barks, Rosa, and (maybe) Scarpa,
and smaller scores for everybody else.