487 Donald, Sprea, Klaus

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Thu Apr 19 14:26:50 CEST 2001

From: "Anders Christian Siveb¾k" <anders_sivebaek at nns.dk>

> >Aaaarghhh!!! I have to tell you you left behind a book reprinting what
is
> >considered by many the best Disney stories *ever*, and if not the best,
> >certainly among the best! Romano Scarpa's "Paperino e la leggenda dello
> >Scozzese Volante"! That's too bad you missed it!!

> Don't worry, I do have that story, maybe censored by german, in an early
> german pocketbook. I didn't notice it in the book btw. Was it b/w or
> colored? Maybe I wasn't focussing on Scarpa in that moment, or maybe I'm
> not that good at recognizing his style. I don't think we ever saw the
> story in Denmark.

You have it on Lustiges Tuschenbuch #8? I have that too (well, a reprint)
and it does not seem particulary "cut" (I don't know about the text, I
don't know one single word of German :-)

It is colored in this particular book, and it was his "first" style, no
wonder you dind't recognize him as Scarpa. (I didn't realize it was the
same artist as I knew as "Scarpa" only years later, when I read so in a
book).

Does "dk" mean Denmark? If so:
dk/JB    4fa   I TL  174-A    48 3      RSc RSc ->  US  Den flyvende skotte
[part:1] [ink:LGa,RSc] [pubdate:1969] [app:US,HDL] [missingpages:2]

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)