Zio Paperone #139

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Thu Apr 19 14:31:04 CEST 2001

From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>

> > - "Zio Paperone Due nipoti, nessun profitto", that is to say "Nobody's
> > Business", that was still unpublished here.
>
> It took me a while before I realised which story you were talking about!
No
> code, no author... are you an Induckser, Sprea? 8-)

Fact is... I haven't indexed it yet, so I still have to go look for the
codes :-)
AR 103 anyway! :-)

> > Well, what a wonderful gag in the last panel.
>
> Did the Italians in any way change or explain the logo?

No change, but no explaination either unfortunately. That's what I menat
with "very few articles lately". Once they would have made a full article
of of this gag!

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)