Who around here...

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 22:00:57 CEST 2001

Hi all

Harry Fluks wrote:

> Very few Brazilian stories were printed in Holland.
> And their quality varies from very bad to very good>
(like I think is the case with stories from any other
> country!).

A few Br. stories were published in Greece too. I only
remember Ferthry be a "Batduck" hero or something like
that.
BTW, is Jaime Diaz from Brazil? If it is, many stories
by him have been published here, in both Komix and
Mickey Mystery (and Mixkey Mouse), if I remember
correctly.
Best Wishes

=====
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens, Greece