Manga

walnut@earthling.net walnut at earthling.net
Fri Apr 20 18:12:34 CEST 2001

Hello Becca and all,

To answer your question and such, please let me introduce myself
first. My names is Katz Suzuki, and yes, I am a Japanese and in
Japan.

I have been lurking on the list for about three years.

I have worked as an editor and a translator for Egmont under Byron
Erickson's direction when Disney manga stories were being published
in Japan.

David, we met in at Egmont office in Copenhagen in September 1998,
remember? ;)

To answer Becca...

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:56:42 -0400
"Becca Ridout" <skyrat13 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> This might be a bit of a long shot (compared to looking for
> Scandinavian stuff), but is there anyone on this list in Japan?
So... it seems it was not long shot after all!

As for your requests, I'll see what I can do to help.
Though I don't know anything about Trigun, I could ask one of the
manga artists that I worked with.

Please give me a private e-mail on details.

Bye for now.

--
Katz K. Suzuki (Katsumasa)
katz-s at interlink.or.jp
                            "No matter where you go, there you are."