Søren: Artist Samples, Igayara

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Apr 22 22:42:47 CEST 2001

Søren:
">Try http://raptus.dk
>I haven't updated this for a long time (my scanner doesn't work at the
>moment) and some of the scans are rather randomly picked."

Hi Søren!

Since a long time I think on ask it to you, but I'm always forgeting to
do...!
On you site, you have a picture of a comic page that you BELIEVE was made by
Waldyr Igayara de Souza...! What I can say to you is that, yes, this is a
Igayara's draw...I know, because I know Igayara and I saw the original inked
page! :)

What I'm curious is to know is HOW you became familiar with Igayara's name?
You know someone that knows him, or somethign like that? Or someone on the
list pointed it to you on the time you did the site?

Just curious, since not many brazilian artists names are know!
Thanks a lot,
Fernando!