De Vita, father and son

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Apr 23 10:10:02 CEST 2001

PETRI:

> Next on my line are Italian comics. As I grew with them they have the
> splendor in my eyes that can overcome the not-the-best-possible quality.
> The names ... De Vita (Massimo that is), ...

and a bit late on:

> But then again there are artists that I have never
> liked one bit like ... Pier Lorenzo De Vita ...

That's funny, because I don't like Massimo De Vita's style, while I have
a soft spot for the few of Pier Lorenzo De Vita's stories that I've read!
It probably has something to do with the age at which I first read their
respective stories.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"When you're looking for a needle in a haystack, it's easy to clutch at straws."
-----