Adresses and phone number and differences between hdl

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Mon Apr 23 15:05:07 CEST 2001

Hi!
I need some help.
I remember a onepage Barksian story where Daisy's phone number is given, but
I can't remember where. could somebody help me?
A few time ago, I asked the differences between H,D, and L, I meant what
differences Donald seen between them, in a story of DonRosa (I don't have
the time to search the title, but I think there are the word "sense" and
"detail" in it.) I wanted to know also Daisy's address, in the US version of
the story by DonRosa where is spoken about Donald's school reports...
also, in a PM, I saw that Donald's from number were (3) 9720.
where do they have taken that?