RE 503, first half

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Apr 24 16:17:14 CEST 2001

Hi
Daniel made me think of something

What right does a site like eg. duckhunt have to be oonline? Do we do
anyone good? Does some readers find it fun to look at our pages, and eg.
find out where to find this or that dedication or Mickey, or a cover they
hadn't seen or any such things?
We eg. had the Attaaaack and Coin stores online, cause we had reasons to
belive they wouldn't come out. Now that they're out in Scandinavia,
naturally we removed them. Is this the way to do?
Is it a reson for staying online that you think someone finds joy in
exploring your page? Finding new info because of it?
Egmont/Disney told a danish page to remove the covers of the dansih
pocketbooks from their page, as they were copyrighted material. Next step
could have been to tell they couldn't write Scrooge mcDuck on their page,
as the name is copyrighted too (Awk, I just used it...). What I think is
yelling to heaven (?) here is that the homepage egmont did for same
pocketbook might have taken the info for their page about the books either
from the page I mentioned before, or from some other fanpage.
And they have the right to do so.

Håvard (Your name reminds me of the charecter Howard the Duck, who was
once made, I don't think Disney succeeded in suing the author, or did
they?)

> with a very special norwegian man, that tough he was supposed to
>be born in the middle-ages!
Who was that guy? A Wiking, or a later person?

I hope you know you're welcome here, Håvard:-)

AC who has to run to the mail office now.