Answer to Luis Felipe and Søren

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Apr 24 17:05:07 CEST 2001

Me:
>It sounds interistign...probably this stories was never published outside
>Holland, right?And probably, never in Brazil...! :(

Luis:
>How can you say such a thing being a brazilian ? In the 60's ,in brazilian
disney
>comics, there were a lot of Hiawatha ( Hawita) stories, almost in every
issue . I,
>myself, grew up with them, too ! And I remember I enjoyed them a lot.

Ops!!! I was not able to express myself as good as it need to be...! I mean,
that the DUTCH 60's Hiawatha good stories that Harry spoke to us, wasn't
probably published here...but I'm not sure, since the 60's brazilian comics
carries lot's of USA stories, and I don't remember to see any Dutch stories
on my few 60's brazilian comics! In any way, durign the 80's, I remeber
LOT's of Dutch Hiawatha around here!
I grew up with the 80's brazilian comics! :)

>We, brazilians,
>must be very proud to see that Brazil is a country that has been
uninterruptly
>issuing Disney Comics since 1950,thanks to Editora Abril, and has been
largely
>producing them, too, with many good producers, like yourself...  :-)

Hum...thanks! But I'm not good!
So, you read some of my own stories?
If you did, probably you think I'm crazy...! ;)

Søren:
 >"I have another more delicate question for you. Do you think you can
>provide a scan of the following two stories, published in Brazil in
>"Mickey" in 1971 (just a single page from each):
>MK  224c  S 69067  4   DD  Castelos no gelo [xapp:DD,HDL,US]
>MK  226i  S 69070  3   DD  Só compra quem escorrega [xapp:DD,HDL]
>If you don't have a scanner, you might like to compare the art with
>that of former Gutenberghus artist Einar Lagerwall (...)"

Yes, I have a scanner...I don't just have this two comics!!!
Baaaaawwwww....!!!
Sorry for this, but maybe another brazilian member can have the coimics and
do a scan for you!

Thanks,
Fernando!