Romano Scarpa

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Apr 25 20:35:39 CEST 2001

From: "Melanie Cerruti" <melanie166 at yahoo.fr>

> I agree! it is too bad that Scarpa doesn't write
> anymore! The two stories produced in Denmark aren't
> bad at all, but they don't have the appeal of Scarpa's
> best stories.

Right, even though I really *loved* History Re-Petes itself (and not 'cause
David's here, I say this also where he's not :-), one of the best Scarpa
stories not written by him.

But, he's also *writing* the current Egmont's Uncle Scrooge celebration
story, right? So he's back to writing, I'm really looking forward to
reading this! :-)

> I was told there are marketing reasons to this. The
> young audience (around 7 years old) doesn't like long
> stories.

I guess that's what publisher think (but certainly not the truth!), and
this might be the reason for short stories..
:-(

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)