Private message to Rob Klein

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 29 18:45:23 CEST 2001

Hello, Rob!

I sent you a message this morning but it bounced back.
I just tried twice again when I came back from a little trip to the country,
using different e-mail accounts, but it won't work.

There's a link to a site which explains it: "Los Angeles Free-Net"
blocks some ISPs to block spam and such things. My provider's ISP
must be included-- instead of  blocking, say, 20, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30,
they block 20-30.
I had the same problem with my site when the host, xoom switched over to nbci:
my provider at the time was the University, and they blocked access
to certain ranges of  ISPs.

Do you have another e-mail I can try?
There were several things in my message, but the main one was:
THANKS A LOT for your kind message !
I won't be able to go to Lille, though. Hope you can stop in Paris.

                                                                                        Olivier