other 2 death in Disney Comics

Francesco Gerbaldo gerba at libero.it
Fri Aug 3 01:15:49 CEST 2001

I lost 2 story where the death is present.

The 1st story (written by Chendi, draw by Gatto) is "Paperino e il faraone" from Topolino 239 (26 june 1960) where an ancestor of Scrooge (Pharaon Papersete) talk a strange Egyptian phrase and he is trasforming in a sarcophagus.

Another story where you can see the death is written by Carl Barks and drawn by Tony Strobl, "King Scrooge the First" (US 71 10/67) where king Khan Khan eat some dust (heroine? :-) and die after few seconds in an horrible way.

Do you remember this story?

For 1st story I can do scan of those figure.

bye Francesco