DCML digest #623

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Aug 3 13:47:39 CEST 2001

> From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
> Which reminds me: there is also an interesting relation between Finland
and
> Holland: the Dutch publisher of Disney comics (VNU) has recently been
taken
> over by a Finnish company.
> Maybe that will get us even more Kari Korhonen here? 8-)

You think you're kidding? I didn't want to say anything about this since I
had no idea if it had been officially announced by the companies involved.
The Finnish company that now owns VNU *is* the company that publishes AKU
ANKKA and the other Finnish Disney publications. This will probably mean
some interesting future developments...