Relations

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Fri Aug 3 20:12:08 CEST 2001

Harry:
>This must be a coincicence. Both companies only knew about the takeover in
>the past few months.

Oh, so it was really that fast. I assumed it to be more planned.

>Probably the Finns have a natural sense for quality. 8-)

Of course we do. :-)

Stefan:
>The Dutch material has also increased in Sweden, and at the same time Egmont
>began to use a lot of Dutch covers, too. But since about a year ago most
>covers have been of Danish origin again.

Dutchism is a general trend then (what about other countries). Was the
increase of Dutch stories more permanent than the cover experiment? Does
anyone have some percetages?

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja