Luxembourg and Finland

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Fri Aug 3 22:18:43 CEST 2001

Anders:
>Overmore I would wonder if there's anyone who knows about the release
>of the next Rosa-book in Finland.
>When will it be released?

This year. Since there hasn't been any ads yet, and the release will
probably be before Christmas, the likely months are September, October and
Novevember. The release month was November in 1999, so I'll place my bet on
that this year too.

>And will there be some signing sessions with Don Rosa, as last time,
>when the Kalevala-book was released?

If he does, this time I'll try to be there early enough to make sure, I
don't lose anything. Considering Don's increased popularity I probably
should prepare a tent.

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja