DCML digest #639

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sun Aug 19 13:17:20 CEST 2001

From: Theresa Wiegert <f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se>
> I've written a sort of "sequel" to "A Matter of Some Gravity" --
enjoyed A Matter of Some Gravity (I think I've said that
before...) Wonderful! Can't wait! (what kind of spell, btw?)

Ah. It's a magic spell that is not nearly as funny as a sideways-gravity
spell! But maybe not too bad. If I could do gag stories as funny as "A
Matter of Some Gravity" alla time, I would not do so many adventure
stories. I don't think this one will be be nominated for an Eisner Award
like the first one was (but that's certainly unlikely since it won't be
seen in America, anyway!).