LUCA: Coin

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed Aug 22 14:51:42 CEST 2001

Hi!
Thanks to Helmut for forwarding Luca's message.

The Coin came out in Finland after it's publication in France. Later it
came out here (DK) and Norway and Sweden - in issue 14 from this year - as
the Scandinavian weeklies are very alike.

You say it's out in Italy just now, and Attaaaack would be in september?

In next week's german weekly the Coin comes out (in german...).

Now I wait to see it in Greek at some time. Would be great if it uses the
italian cover of which I would love to see a scan allready now - where can
i find that if it's already online at one of those cover-pages?

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist