Coin mistake in DK

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed Aug 22 15:05:39 CEST 2001

Fransesco:

> What mistake?
In the danish version the texter had written on Gladstone, or the text had
been moved so it was on his beak and legs. It covered only some of the
beak and the leg, but still, it looks horrible and it is a goof/mistake or
whatever we prefer to call it.
I was wanting to know if the italian texter or other persons taking part
in the proces has also made this goof, or if it looks as it should do, and
as it does in the french, finnish, norwegian, swedish and *dutch* (forgot
that in the previous mail - it's published in their extra) where the text
is on the poster and not halfly on Gladstone.

Frequent readers here will remember my mail from march where I complained
about the publication of the printing of the story here - The other things
I mentioned were mainly traditions and such, that don't make the story as
right as it should be.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist