(no subject)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 18:01:07 CEST 2001

Hi!
My Mouse family tree have a lot of blancks, so if you can help me, please DO IT ! :-D
Minnie's parents: I just need scans of them, please
Minnie's unamed aunt from "The 'lectro box", (oct25, 1943-feb5, 1944), in a portrait
Mickey's ancestors from a Gag-a-day strip, Oct 1, 1945
Maisie mouse (mickey's niece): I need scans and informations (first appearance, creator...)
Manfred Mouse (minnie's nephew): Idem Maisie
Amelia Fieldmouse (mickey's sister): I need scans
Uncle Pickley: I need scans (uncle of mickey)
Minnie's uncle Topaze: I need scans
Mickey's family tree published in a journal de Mickey

Thank u !!!
Gilles