Goofy family tree by tony strobl, ...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 19:38:21 CEST 2001

Hi!
Today is my last day in America :-(

I have read about a Dell Four Color comic "The Goofy Adventure Story" # 857 by Tony Strobl and Vic Lockman, in Rich's Goofy junior page, which was just a summary of many cartoons, and in which Goofy explain to his son the Goofy Family Tree.
Yesterday (in fact this morning at 3:30), I was watching Vault Disney on Disney channel, and then came
"Walt Disney Presents : The Goofy Adventure Story "
Must be the tv show that inspired the comic book. A jewel!
I have never found it in any cartoon index or databases, till now!
We hear about a lot of relatives, see pictures of Goofy's aunt matilda, uncle Joe, grandpa Amos, great grandpa Ebenezer, and a lot of other relatives.

I have a lot of things to ask:
Does somebody have the comic, and could he make me scans of all the relatives seen, if they also are in the comic?
I didn't have tapes to record (I have alomst cried, and picked up my hair, one by one...)Did somebody record that show yesterday night, or does somebody already have it?
Can he give us screen captures of the relatives, and of the tree?
Is it possible to make a copy of the tape?
thank you very much, if you can help me.
I cannot sleep anymore!!
Gilles