MIKY MAOUS & KLASIKA

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Aug 28 12:25:19 CEST 2001

ARCHONTIS:

> 3) KLASIKA #168, August/September 2001

Believe it or not, I bought this isue at half price in a used book
store in Athens, while the magazine was still current in Thessaloniki,
available at full price!

> In closing, let me unite my voice with the one of Kriton's in expressing =
> my discontent and discomfort in seeing Aragones in KOMIX. I wonder if =
> the people of KOMIX, dizzied by its success, are trying to turn it into =
> a generic magazine.

Something tells me that unless we write to them to express our discontent,
they are going to get the impression that all their readers are happy
with the change.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Even a Vulcan will react when a silicon-based life form bites him in the leg."
-----