Don in Finland

jyri lehtinen jyri_85 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 16:02:35 CET 2001

> Finns: please report. On the actual book being
> launched,
> meetings, interviews, bookstores, &cetera.
> Nils Lid Hjort

Just came from the bookstore, I even got a facial
expression from Don with my PP and CK books.

On Aku Ankka homepage he's saying how nice it is to
sit for hours on end and make thousands autographs day
after day. ;)

Then on his message column he kiddingly asked which
finnish city he should pick for the next Finnstory.
It's obvious that he should pick Tampere. Turku is a
tuppuvillage.

> HD&L is not from the same egg, they are not
> triplets, (right?)
>
> Yours
> Michael

I think that this would be a great story idea, with an
inconlusive ending.

Jyri in dark and icy Tampere