Lace & Tatting

Daniel Rusch-Fischer tatmeister at home.com
Sun Dec 30 15:00:32 CET 2001

Again, many thanks for the following tatting reference! I have obtained a
Gladstone Walt Disney Comic Album #13 which has this episode reproduced and
have posted a scan of it on my website:
http://www.tribbler.com/tatman/
Click on the "CLICK HERE FOR A SURPRISE" message just under the Tatmeister
banner at the top of the page. If there are any other Disney comic tatting
references, PLEASE let me know! Again, thanks for the specialized knowledge
and able assistance,
Dan (The Tatmeister) Rusch-Fischer