WC

pertti.ruismaki@datex-ohmeda.com pertti.ruismaki at datex-ohmeda.com
Thu Feb 1 07:51:33 CET 2001

I checked out the bins plans and I instantly noticed
that there was a WC installed. I wondered if you could
tell me has there been any mention or panels of
toilets in barks stories. How about ANY duck comics?

     In one of Rosa's Lo$ episodes Scrooge has an outhouse connected to his
movable mining hut. The outhouse even plays a role in   the story. It seems that
only Don Rosa has shown toilets in duck comics. I wonder if this is part of his
habit of bringing   duck universe closer to real life or has it somenting to do
with his history in bathroom decoration business.

I myself have not noticed the ducks having some of the
bodyly functions of humans.

     They do eat, drink and sweat, though. I don't know how they reproduce, but
it seems to take place in some form or another     involving eggs.

     -Pertti

This notice has been automatically added to all Datex-Ohmeda internet messages.

This e-mail communication may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee please note that any disclosure, copy, distribution
 or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.