spirit of 43

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Fri Feb 2 08:52:43 CET 2001

First, thanks a lot for putting it on the list! I have seen pictures
from it but never seen the film itself. It seems to be impossible to be
able to see the films that were made with a connection to the war.

Maybe it's not so funny that this one is public domain. After all it was
probably made as an order for the US government/treasury and I suppose
that means that they (the customer ) owns the rights to the film. Maybe
this applies to all the films that were made for customers instead for
the Disney studio themselves.
I know that there also was another film that had to do with taxes made
with Donald. I think it's called The new spirit. Was this one also made
during the war ?
Does anyone know if all these films are owned by Disney or by the
customers ?

Ola in a snowing Stockholm -6 and windy