Was Barks in Bambi Unit #4 on 12/22/38?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Feb 6 11:14:51 CET 2001

Here's a colour drawing of "Unit #4 Bambi Dec 22, 1938":

"http://www.seriesam.com/barks/bambi_unit4_381222.jpg"

Is was sent to me with the comment that it was found in an animation
store and with the question if Carl Barks is among these persons.
Or, in case I misunderstood the question, if the drawing itself is
by Carl Barks.

I think the person in the center of the drawing looks like Carl Barks,
but maybe it could be someone else as well?

Does someone know the names of the Unit #4 people?

Has this colour drawing ever been published? Who's the artist?

Best wishes,

--- Daniel