Flaming

Becca Ridout skyrat13 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:44:15 CET 2001

Ok, I have been silent on this matter but I think this is getting out of
hand. I agree that I was mildly annoyed with some of Kenneth's initial
messages, and agreed with many of the first responses to them....but give
this guy a break! I think this excessive attacking of his site has gone too
far. Not everyone has equal talent with computers but that doesn't mean they
don't have a right to try to make their own websites. Kenneth's site has a
long way to go but it's still better than what I know how to do. I have
friends who are computer science majors who haven't learned htm yet, so why
don't you just leave him alone?

rebecca