Don Markstein's Toonopedia(tm)

Donald Markstein dmarkstein at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 01:02:24 CET 2001

I hate to disappear for months and return only when I've got something to promote, but -- well, I'm doing it anyway.

A project I've been working on for over a year has finally gone public. Don Markstein's Toonopedia(tm) is now open, with over 300 articles covering all areas of the U.S. comics and animation scene. You'll find it at http://www.toonopedia.com

One little part of it that I'm especially promoting is "Today in Toons". Every day's an anniversary, and this is where you go to find out what today is the anniversary of. That one's at http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm

Disney articles in it include (but are not limited to) Ludwig von Drake (http://www.toonopedia.com/vondrake.htm), Li'l Bad Wolf (http://www.toonopedia.com/lilbad.htm), Bucky Bug (http://www.toonopedia.com/buckybug.htm), Silly Symphonies (http://www.toonopedia.com/sillysym.htm) and Jiminy Cricket (http://www.toonopedia.com/jiminy.htm).

Oh yeah. Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto are there too.

Go over and take a look. Browse around. Read up on toons you never heard of. Link to it. Run barefoot through it and feel the li'l kilobytes crinkle between your toes. Enjoy!

Quack, Don