Gilles Maurice's HISTORY OF THE DUCKS

pertti.ruismaki@datex-ohmeda.com pertti.ruismaki at datex-ohmeda.com
Mon Feb 19 08:08:16 CET 2001

On 3/13/1920, Donald Fauntleroy Duck and Della Thelma Duck bear

     Sorry for my incomplete English, but wouldn't the verb "hatch" be more
appropriate here? I've seen
     pictures of Donald hatching, but they may be inofficial like the Scrooge's
grave picture by Don Rosa.

So he stays one year in Duckburg and his friends in Mouseton

     What is Mouseton? The home town of Mickey and Goofy? I thought, they were
native Duckburgers. By the way, why do Mickey and       Donald appear together
so rarely nowadays? Is it only because duck artist don't like to do mouse
stories and vice versa?

to Duckburg and marries December Duck. Della Duck marries one of Daisy?s
brother and becomes pregnant of 3 (4 ?) sons.

     So, the Disney ducks are actually mammals after all... :-)

     -Pertti

This notice has been automatically added to all Datex-Ohmeda internet messages.

This e-mail communication may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee please note that any disclosure, copy, distribution
 or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.