Silvia Ziche, Italian artists, Disney style

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Jan 6 02:34:49 CET 2001

Fernando Ventura wrote:
> For example, I just take "perfect"
> attention to the work of the VERY good Silvia Ziche after se her on Paolo
> Castagno site receiving the "Yellow Kid"...!

Well... are you interested in her work or in her look?? ;-)
She's the niecest Disney artist I've ever seen!!! Me too... :)

On the two things! Hahahahhahaha!
Speaking serious, now, I think she do very nice EXPRESSIONS on the
characters...! I showed "I Grand Splash" to my fiends(the one's that like
comics) and they liked it a lot too! They see some similarities between the
expressions that I draw(that is more crazy) with her expression's, that are
very crazy too!
There are more informations about her...her work? I think that we need to
improve more times the creator section on DCML...let's help Per Starback!

In fact, I'm happy to buy the "Topolino"...(when I found it on
Brazil)...there are many new GOOD Italian Disney artists representing this
"new generation"...

I like:
Claudio Sciarrone
Silvia Ziche
Enrico Faccini
Stefano Intini
Lara Molinari( It's a He or a She???)
Alessandro Barbucci (Paperino Paperotto is GREAT!!! It goes to the writters
of this too!)

I don't know a good writter...yet...but I liked a lot when Enrico Faccini
write the story hinself. I loved "Paperino e la Vacanza a Prezzo Stracciato"
on Topolino 2335...!
It's VERY fun!

I just dislike when I see LOT'S of artists, with the SAME look of Cavazzano!
This one's that I speak about are able to do there own style...It this that
I most like on  Disney comics, when a artist has his own style! For this I
like so much Reanto Canini! It's different from influence.

Thank You!
Fernando from Brazil!
I think we can continue dicusting this style topic...It is very interisting!