Guido Scala and Spanish scrap

Santiago Garcia Banhos sgarcia at uf-isf.es
Tue Jan 9 19:13:25 CET 2001

>Well, apart personal opinions about artists' works, in this mail I only
>wish to communicate Guido Scala's death, some days ago. I assume last
>wednesday. It's a very sad period for all his fans and friends in the
>world.
>Luca Boschi

So it is for me. My condolences to his family & friends. Every time a great
artist pass away, I feel like being a bit more *orphan*... :-(

On Marco's Spanish scrap, I must say I haven't recognized the story, except
that the 1st panel is clearly retouched... I haven't passed even the least
difficulty level. Tsk, tsk ;-)

Santiago.