Pete, or Gambadilegno

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Fri Jan 12 00:24:26 CET 2001

At 12:06 11-1-01, Francesco Spreafico wrote:

>From: "Henri Kunne" <HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl>
>
> > No; and I'm in doubt if anyone outside of Italia has ever seen them.
> (Inducks
> > tells me the story appeared in Italian editions only.)
>
>Which version of the inducks did you consult? ;-)

Well, a "version" not giving any translated titles automatically, however.
Until know, I thought it would do so. This is a shortcoming!

>Here what I got, cutting out italian editions:
>
>fr/JMM   2b    MM  ... et le mystère de Tap Yocca VI [pubdate:1993-10-27]
>fr/MP   10k    MM  Mickey contre le mystérieux Tap Yocca VI
>[pubdate:1980-10]
>nl/91-30f      MM  De kinderlijke koning van Bombarije
>[pubdate:1991-07-26]
>us/MM  256b    MM  T:The Mystery of Tapiocus VI  [pubdate:1990-04]

With these codes, I'll look further.
         A remark: I am surprised the story has been published in the United
States. We all know the Disney rules.... You'd almost think the censor has
been sleeping. After all, the old times allowing Goofy to be completely nude
below the waist - albeit with only one "tail" visible - are long ago!
         Greetings, Henri