Don Rosa's pre-scetches for the Bin

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 20:38:47 CET 2001

Hello dear friends!

There is a nice pre-scetch of the Bin by Don Rosa, on
February's Komix. It's the scetch of the 11th floor of
the Bin, with both Scrooge and Quackfaster offices,
and of-course, the entrance to the vault. I scanned
that scetch so you can see it:
http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage/binscetch.jpg

According to Komix, Don made that scetch and then he
sent it to Komix. The editor of the column "Komix
News" says that Komix will publish the whole scetches
soon.
Finally, Komix published a letter that I wrote 2
months ago! :-) I asked if and when they'll publish
the "Kalevala" story. They said me that the
publication of "Kalevala" is in their plans, but after
the publication of the new Lo$ chapters.
I'm translating my question and their answer:

Me: I'd like to ask from you to publish the great Don
Rosa story, "Quest for Kalevala" in one of your next
issues. That story has been published in many european
countries.

Komix: "Quest for Kalevala" is a really great story!
The publication [of that story] is in our plans. But
until then, first we'll publish the new Lo$ chapters
of "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck"!
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix at compulink.gr & komixgreekpage at yahoo.com