service

Candico86@aol.com Candico86 at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 04:39:54 CET 2001

When reading a timeline of the Duck world, I saw that many real events took
place like the depression and Theadore Roosevelt and his rogh riders charge.
Does anybody think that WWII ever happened and if it did, did Donald or
Gladstone ever go off to sea and fight?  Since Scrooge seemed to be very good
friends with Teddy Roosevelt, did he take place in the charge on San Juan
Hill or anything other than that.  I know that the Duck world would probably
not want to deal with evil issues like these, I was just curious to see if
anybody had any thoughts on this issue?