DCML digest, Vol 1 #393 - 15 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Jan 31 09:12:05 CET 2001

JYRI:

> in DS9 episode where Sisko and Jake go cruising with
> an old type solarsail ship they have a funny chat
> about their zero-G toilet!

I must watch that episode again! I still haven't seen any toilet on
a starship or shuttlecraft, though. (Well, there's the picture in
http://pblaiklock.tripod.com/youcant/99fall/f99g4.html but that's not
exactly part of the canon!)

> > > I myself have not noticed ****the**** ducks having
> > Um, when was it the last time you went to the zoo?
> > :-)
> >
> I thought  by using the word "THE" ducks people would
> understand that I am talking about disney ducks.

That's why I put that smiley!

> Or have have you seen ducks with hats and kanes in zoos?
> (the humane ones)

You mean that there are *in*humane zoos, where they force ducks to wear
hats and hold canes? :-)

(Sorry, but I just couldn't resist!)

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Peace and accord shall be the order of the day.  Joy will be unbounded.
 There will be much rejoicing.  Or else."
-----