What days was Oct 19, 1960?

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 28 19:29:55 CEST 2001

Wednesday!
So the weather was good on Sunday 16, 1960-- somewhere...

C'mon, Daniel, you've whipped up
thougher quizes than this!        ; )

OK, I searched for "calendar" on the web.
I found "When fo you want to go today?":
http://www.ecben.net/calendar.shtml
a pretty amazing thing that tells you everything about today's
date, in relaation with different calendars-- zodiacal, Chinese,
Coptiv, Buddhist, atomic era, stardate, ....

Among the links there's "The 10000 Year Calendar":
http://calendarhome.com/tyc/
Choose the year and month (or "year-at-a-glance"), and it
displays the calendar!

So...

March 7, 1901    was a    Wednesday
March 24, 1901                Sunday
Dec 5, 1901                      Thursday
May 5, 1905                       Friday
Aug 29, 1905                    Tuesday
May 15, 1928                    Monday
Nov 28, 1928                    Wednedsay
June 9, 1934                     Saturday
June 29, 1951                   Friday
July 1, 1971                      Thursday
Aug 4, 1975                      Monday

                                                                              Olivier
                                                                   born on a Thursday
                                                               (but darn if  I know what
                                                                the weather was like...)

W, March 7, 1901:     Carl Barks
Su, March 24, 1901:  Ub Iwerks
Th, Dec 5, 1901:        Walt Disney
F, May 5, 1905:          Floyd Gottfredson
T, Aug 29, 1905:        Al Taliaferro
M, May 15, 1928:      "Plane Crazy"
W, Nov 28, 1928:      "Steamboat Willie"
S, June 9, 1934:        "The Wise Little Hen"x
F, June 29, 1951:      Keno Don Rosa
Th, July 1, 1971:        "A Tall Ship and a Star to Steer Her By"
M, Aug 4, 1975:         Ault-Andrae interview of  Barks