Atlantis: The Lost Impire

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Thu Jun 7 17:00:07 CEST 2001

From: "Fernando Ventura" <fernandopventura at uol.com.br>

> info from were I got it from this brazilian site:
> http://www.omelete.com.br/quadrinhos/news/base_para_news.asp?artigo=1086

And here's the American Dark Horse link, maybe more readable ;-)

http://www.darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_11343/sec_search/index.html

I'm very happy that Claudio Sciarrone has a comic in the US, even if it's only
the "novelization" (comicazation? :-) of a movie. He's one of my favourites.

I hope my comic book will get it in a few days... how weird, I've never bought
a Dark Horse comic in my whole life and now, on the 6th of June, come this and
another DH one, a non-disney comic I'm curious about ("Joss Whedon's Fray",
Joss Whedon being the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

--
Sprea