droopy

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 01:42:44 CEST 2001

> <<Tom and Jerry Winter Carnival 2 (1953)
> A cynical "hero" dog contrives to have Droopy carry
> serum to forty children through terrible weather.
> Reprinted in Golden Digest 22, 3/1972>>

I own 2 of the 3, but I won't be able to dig them out for scanning. sorry.
I think the one I don't have was reprinted by Harvey (translated from english
to another language back to english unfortunately).  I list this story, cause
my memory tells me that it was drawn by Harvey Eisenberg.

Steven Rowe